From the Wall Street Journal’s Risk Roundup Report on Friday, April 18, 2014:
- 57% of IT Administrators made undocumented changes to their IT systems that no one else knows about.
- 39% of IT Administrators have made changes that resulted in being a root cause of a security breach
- 88% of respondents are changing or have changed their cloud buying decisions because of the NSA revelations
- 65% of respondents had experienced SQL injection attacks that successfully evaded their perimeter defenses in the past 12 months. Each SQL injection breach took an average of nearly 140 days to discover and required an additional 68 days on average to remediate.
- eDiscovery work is up: 20% of in-house lawyers now say their companies faced a regulatory/investigation matter in 2013, up from 9% in 2012
Bill English, CEO