What follows is a list of pithy sayings or undeniable truth of life. I’ve gathered (and will continue to gather) these from a number of sources. Where possible, I’ll give attribution.
- A man fights, not because he hates what’s in front of him, but because he loves what’s behind him. – G.K. Chesterton.
- When you’re going through hell, don’t stop. – Churchill
- If there were no God, there would be no Atheists. – G.K. Chesterton
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. – Churchill
- What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul? – Jesus Christ
- The real danger in life is not that you will fail, but that you will succeed at the wrong things. – Francis Chan
- Don’t ever take a fence down until you know the reason it was put up. – G.K. Chesterton
- Do not confuse activity with productivity. – John Wooden