I’m one of the ~15,000 members of the Vistage network. The results have been released.
Below are some key highlights from the Q1 Vistage CEO Confidence Index:
- 75% of CEOs say their sales revenue will increase in the next 12 months.
- 60% of CEOs expect their firm’s profitability to improve during the next 12 months.
- 59% of CEOs believe recent data showing economic improvement signals a longer-term trend toward economic growth.
- 60% of CEOs believe that overall economic conditions in the U.S. have improved compared to a year ago.
- 84% of CEOs have learned to make their business more productive with fewer employees.
- 57% of CEOs expect their total number of employees will increase in the next 12 months.
- 30% of CEOs said that if they could start their business over again, they would chose to open it in another state.
Click here to see the full results of the Q1 Confidence Index.